What is KWPP++?
KWPP++ (KnowledgeWare PMP® Certification Preparatory Program) is a unique pedagogy for PMP® aspirants and practitioners who want to get insight into Project Management practices.
What to expect in KWPP++?
35 Hours of Live Virtual PMP® Training on the Sixth Edition of PMBOK®
Live Virtual PMP® Training that fulfills the mandatory project management education requirement by PMI to apply for PMP® certification exam.
The training is conducted by PMI Authorized Instructors who have more than two decades of practical project management experience in managing global projects, including World Bank sponsored projects.
The Instructors are the authors of popular Project Management books:
Access to Online PMP® Course to reinforce the 35 Hours of Live Virtual PMP® Training
We offer access to an online video based PMP® learning course to all our Live Virtual PMP® Training participants.
- The online course has
- 120+ videos
- 2 fully solved case studies
- The course duration is 35 hours
- Aligned to the Sixth edition of PMBOK.
- 350 Inline Questions for Practice
- 400+ Pages of Reading Material
- Practice mock tests of 200 questions each, to give the feel and flavor of real life PMP® exam.
Guidance to PMP® aspirants to clear the PMP® exam
- Filling PMP® exam application form
- Reviewing exam readiness
- Good practices and tips
- Coaching and mentoring session/s
- Additional reference material